sobota 28. februára 2009

Kit Craziness by Lara´s digi world

I love this fun, crazy, colorful kit by Lara...and becouse she has today 32th Birthday, it´s on sale 32% off at PBP and SAS !!!!

Veľmi sa mi páči tento nový bláznivý, pestrofarebný kit od Lary...a pretože dnes oslavuje Lara narodeniny, môžete ho mať s 32% zľavou v PBP a SAS !!!
Lara ešte raz ďakujem za RAK-čik
a všetko najlepšie !!!!!!!a moje LO´s


Credit


2 komentáre:

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 01 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).