So mnou je to ťažké...korene česko-brazilské, krv nie je voda. Moja rodinka o tom vie svoje....preto ich mám tak rada a okrem toho ešte milujem západ slnka, vôňu čerstvo pokosenej trávy, dobré vínko a keď sa niečo deje... With me, it's hard to ...
My roots are Brazilian, my family knows that well ... I love it, and the smell of grass cut , sunset, good wine and if something does ...
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.
2 komentáre:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.
TYVM !!!!!!!
Zverejnenie komentára