streda 30. septembra 2009

Autumn Splendor by NLD

Som celá happy, Peggy ma vzala do teamu nastálo!!! Teším sa ako malá,
zbožňujem jej design a toto bola taky moj maly scrapersky sen!!!

I have big news!!!! I´m permanent CT member for Peggy, aka NLD!!!!
I´m sooooooo happppyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Peggy, thanks so much sweetie...


and here is new gorgeous kit
Autumn Splendor by NLD,
available at www.shabbypickledesigns.com


here is my first LO
Autumn Elf



and I use this fantastic kit for new look my blog
a z tohoto fantastického kitu pochádza aj nový šat môjho blogu



1 komentár:

Unknown povedal(a)...

This is how my partner Wesley Virgin's biography starts in this shocking and controversial video.

Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps that expression has even occurred IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and on his banking card.

"I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

You've taken part in those types of questions, ain't it so?

Your very own success story is waiting to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!